Anucha Sangchart is an artist who lives in Bangkok, Thailand. He has become famous all over the internet by creating cosplays with unusual items. He also shows how to cosplay your favourite characters even if you have a low budget and still steal the show.
Therefore we at Anomalous decided to share with you some of the greatest creations of Anucha. We hope you will enjoy them.
1. Put your hair in a bun and you’re one step closer to cosplay Bulbasaur.
2. This is what nightmares are made of.
3. Forget going to the gym, all you need is black tape and a fork to turn into Jason Momoa.
4. Who knew cosplaying Ursula was so easy.
5. Iron man, made by Apple
6. Cotton ear buds + tape + blue paint = Night King
7. Put your old cutlery into the cosplay game.
8. The real 10-year-challenge.
9. Cannot see Groot the same way again. Ever.
10. That’s where Goku gets his energy from.
11. Try watching Alien without laughing now.
12. You can even use a mophead as an alternative to blonde hair.
13. Still less scary than actual lizards
14. From the light bulb to beyond…
15. Maleficent’s horns are actually legs.
Have you ever cosplayed any famous character? Share them in the comments section below.