Over the past years, there had been prejudice in society that women should wax their bodies to look feminine, delicate, and neat. However, things have changed, and more girls are starting to embrace their natural hair.
They haven’t forgotten to show themselves and embrace other girls to stop waxing their body hair. Therefore we at Anomalous decided to bring you a collection of 14 women who stopped waxing.
1. “Body female hair is normal.”
2. “Arm day at the gym. I don’t care who stares anymore.”
3. “Body hair is womanly!!”
4. “Got a pedicure with hairy legs for the first time.”
5. “When I was young, I worried about people thinking body hair was gross. Then I got older and realized life’s simpler without shaving.”
6. “A mini photo shoot in the botanical gardens.”
7. “Natural light, natural body”
8. “Happy and hairy! I kept all the things I enjoyed about being a ‘girly girl’ (makeup, high heels, manicures) and ditched the things I didn’t (RAZORS!!!)”
9. “I can’t wait until it’s warm enough to wear this dress outside.”
10. “Here are my legs after a swim.”
11. “Keep on smiling”
12. “It’s been over 6 years since I shaved my legs/pits.”
13. “The 70s called, they want their shag back.”
14. “I keep my upper lip hair — ever since I was a young girl. It has never bothered me but it always has bothered some other (close-minded) people.”
What do you think about these women? Do you think they should stop growing hair naturally?