From letting their daughters paint their nails, most dads are willing to do anything it takes to make their children happy. They prioritize their kid’s happiness over everything, even if that means stepping out of their own comfort zone.
Today we at Anomalous brought you a collection of 14 dads who don’t mind walking the extra mile for their kids. A big salute to these “daddy greatest” who make the world a better place, one happy kid at a time.
1. “Me and my daughters, 25 years ago. I have lived a good life.”
2. “My stepdad provided for our family during trying times”.
3. “It’s tough being a single daddy.”
4. “The go-cart my Dad built for me when I was around 6 years old (1996)”
5. “My dad shaved his head to support me losing my hair. So then, the obvious next thing to do was to take a “Bald is Beautiful” family portrait”.
6. “My dad rappelling with me strapped to his back in the early ’90s.”
7. “My Dad studying for his medical degree whilst looking after me. 1984”
8. “My son asked my dad if he knew where to find a treasure. He made a map and hid treasures around our property, and took him on a treasure hunt”
9. “A photo of me and my dad on a camping trip, 1987”.
10. “My Dad teaching me how to skate! (1995)”
11. “Dad teaching me how to make cornbread. Houston, TX, 1986.”
12. “As a dad, giving my daughter the hairstyle that makes her feel like a queen always is a win in my book.”
13. “Some things never change.”
14. “My dad would give me a ’señorita’ half-up style, and it was my favorite. Who says dads can’t be a mom too? (1994)”
What’s your fondest memory you have with your dad? We would be happy to see your sweet photos in the comments below.