We all have seen crazy transformations of people due to aging. But have you ever wondered what happened to the TV couples that we used to love in the old days?
Movies with scenes featuring dashing duos and conspicuous couples are what make the screen time memorable. Who could forget Chandler’s proposal to Monica, or the scene where Maverick Mitchell began singing at a bar in the hopes of winning over Charlie Blackwood!
As we found the crazy transformations of these couples interesting, we anomalous brought a collection of crazy looks (then vs now) of the most memorable TV couples that we all loved back in the day.
1. Tom Cruise and Kelly McGillis (Pete Mitchell and Charlie Blackwood, Top Gun)
2. Courteney Cox and Matthew Perry (Chandler Bing and Monica Geller, Friends)
3. Michelle Pfeiffer and Mel Gibson (Jo Ann Vallenari and Dale “Mac” McKussic, Tequila Sunrise)
4. Michael Douglas and Sharon Stone (Detective Nick Curran and Catherine Tramell, Basic Instinct)
5.Charlie Sheen and Valeria Golino (Topper Harley and Ramada Thompson, Hot Shots)
6. Linda Kozlowski and Paul Hogan (Sue Charlton and Michael Dundee, Crocodile Dundee)
7. David Hasselhoff and Pamela Anderson (Mitch Buchannon and C.J. Parker, Baywatch)
8. John Stamos and Lori Loughlin (Jesse and Becky, Full House)
9. Ted Danson and Shelley Long (Sam Malon and Diane Chambers, Cheers)
10. Clint Eastwood and Meryl Streep (Robert Kincaid and Francesca Johnson, The Bridges of Madison County)
11. Hugh Grant and Andie MacDowell (Charles and Carrie, Four Weddings and a Funeral)
12.Gillian Anderson and David Duchovny (Dana Scully and Fox Mulder, The X-Files)
13.Catherina Zeta-Jones and Antonio Banderas (Elena Montero and Alejandro Murrieta, The Mask of Zorro and other Zorro films)
14.Kirsten Dunst and Tobey Maguire (Mary Jane Watson and Peter Parker, Spider-Man 2)
15. Tom Hanks and Robin Wright (Forrest Gump and Jenny Curran, Forrest Gump)
16.Hayden Christensen and Natalie Portman (Anakin Skywalker and Padmé Amidala, Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones)
17. Harrison Ford and Karen Allen (Indiana Jones and Marion Ravenwood, Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark)
18.Diane Keaton and Woody Allen (Annie Hall and Alvy Singer, Annie Hall)
19. Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson (Edward Cullen and Bella Swan, Twilight and other films from the franchise)
20 .Brad Pitt and Julia Ormond (Tristan Ludlow and Susannah Fincannon-Ludlow, Legends of the Fall)
What do you think about the crazy transformation of these couples? Who do you think has changed the most?
Let us know if you want to see more crazy transformations like this.
Preview photo credit Top Gun / Paramount Pictures, Everett Collection / Everett Collection / East News, Zilber Mihail / East News