People turn to social media because their friends and relatives don’t offer them adequate support. Is it possible to receive too much affirmation? No matter how many likes and shares a post receives, people always seem to want more of them. Sadly, some people will go to extreme lengths to get those likes and shares.
The forum r/justforsocialmedia exposes attention seekers who will do anything for a shot at instant fame. For example, “eating and drinking from a toilet bowl” and “throwing away a child because they can’t be used for recordings” are examples of mad behavior.
01. I adore it.
02. Bali Police Arrest Influencers for Wearing a Fake Mask Prank Video Will Be Deported “As Soon As Practical.”
03. All That Food Was Wasted Just To Get A Picture.
04. Ants… A lot of ants.
05. Simply a joke.
06. Using A Strong Laser To Burn People And Receiving An Airport Ban For Clout
07.Tiktok Has to Be Halted.
08. Create a cake for your grandson that *they* will enjoy.
09. Using your grandmother’s passing as a pretext to show off your tattoos.
10. Your brain is dead for social media.
12. Excellent Way To Destroy Your Life And The Lives Of Others.
13 For a Tiktok, a girl destroys her boyfriend’s PS5.
14. At Auschwitz, booty shots.