We all have different things that we are grateful for. There are occasions when we feel as if the whole world is crashing down upon us. On such occasions, we look for a sign to give us hope to make us feel better. It is because when we are going through bad times we realize that the thing we are looking for is already ours.
Today we at Anomalous brought you a collection of grateful photos. We hope they will make you grateful for your life.
1. Someone’s trash is someone else’s treasure.
2. “My grandpa, hours before his passing, putting a smile on his newly born great-grandson”
3. “Filipino fans made this Kobe and Gigi mural overnight while mourning”
4. “I brought home a very sick two-week-old puppy, doubting he would make it through the night. Today, I officially adopted him.”
5. Two different worlds
6. An army man hugging his family before dispatching
7. “My 10-year-old daughter wanted me to walk on the beach with her… Took the best picture of my life.”
8. A desperate man’s last measure
9. Australian soldiers traded in their rest time to help displaced koalas
10. “Becoming my own superhero in my recovery from anorexia”
11. “A dad loving the sight of his son becoming a dad”
12. “My cousin, who has a rare developmental disorder, went on her first date yesterday before a dance. She’s so happy!”
13. “My son and my dad hadn’t seen each other in quite a while. They both couldn’t quit smiling”
14. The progression of Alzheimer’s through my mom’s crocheting”
15. A Disney princess letting a blind fan touch and feel her crown and dress
What is the most grateful thing that has happened in your life? Let us know in the comments.
Preview photo credit 93arkhanov93 / Reddit