To make every day special, you don’t have to step on Mt. Everest. Just take a look around, and you might find little things that aren’t the norm. Even a random pigeon on the street can make you laugh with the way it eats bread.
We at Anomalousclub love every day and are sharing pictures that show how your routine can be broken with unusual discoveries.
1. Perfect match
2. “I didn’t move my car for a few weeks and suddenly saw this little beehive in my trunk.”
3. “My soda cup is printed inside out.”
4. “This slug drew a snail.”
5. “My guinea pig has an extra toenail.”
6. “This squirrel eating a slice of pizza outside my office”
7. “The sad old man in my aioli”
8. “A watch ring”
9. “This tree I saw in Tokyo that’s grown over its barrier but looks like it has put its arms up on it to lean back and relax.”
10. “This stop sign in Rome has a stick figure sawing.”
11. “A year’s buildup of sparks behind the blade of a metal saw”
12. “The sticker looks awful but the shadow looks dead on.”
13. “This pigeon wearing bread”
14. “Walked by this in Uden, Netherlands yesterday. This country has a lot of public art, including strange and funny bits.”
15. “This weird growing mushroom”
16. The surprised pepper has teeth.
17. The Scream bread
18. “This old potato looks like me opening my eyes 2 minutes before the alarm goes off.”
19. “He was so grumpy when I opened the fridge.”
What unusual things have happened to you today? How often do you notice small, funny things?