Sometimes, we wake up pleasantly and have no expectations of experiencing anything
extraordinary. But occasionally, life can serve up a scene that seems like it belongs in a movie,
leaving us with a range of conflicting feelings. We may chuckle, face-palm, or even have our jaws
hit the floor in response to what we witness.
Here at anomalousclub, we’ve gathered pictures from 18 people who witnessed something that
completely changed their day. We would adore for you to watch these short films with us
01. “My nephew’s teeth have the Batman logo in the spaces between them.”
02. “I just got a bird’s eye view,” said the speaker.
03. “My right eye is split vertically, with a brown and a green slit. It was blue and brown when it was a baby.
04. I came to a stop at the light and looked to my left to see this.
05. “When my sister came to visit, she brought her dog. Here’s why it took me a while to find him.
06. My one-eyed squirrel Remmy is watching over a young mouse. A one-eyed mother lane named Remy takes care of a baby rat as her own.
07. ” In its snout, my cat has a beautiful small tooth gap or cleft.”
08. “Today’s nephew of my friend.”
09. Didn’t anticipate this to occur at the X-Men last night.
10. “. My friend’s cat got its head stuck in a vase, freaked out, and broke it. This is what is left behind. “The head of my friend’s cat is trapped within a glass display case. Eventually, only a little portion of the head was visible.
11. ” My dog actually resembles an expectant wife waiting for her husband to come home,”. My dog is a very friendly animal to me. He waits for me to return home without being at home.
12. “In the middle of the night, I came close to passing out. My daughter dropped this toy here.”
13. ” My 4-year-old sobbed into his blanket as this face left because he was so terrified of it.”
14. “A cabbage I kept in my fridge for too long is now carrying another cabbage,”
15. “Today, my orthodontist came disguised as the tooth fairy!”
16. “Getting to work late saved my life. I would have been hit by this car if I had left my house even two seconds sooner.
17. It was a shark tooth.
18. I have some coasters that you can hang from your nose.