Improving yourself is one of the toughest things that you can do. But if you have the perseverance to accomplish your goals, the results will be worth all the effort, sweat, and tears.
Do you think you’re too late to take a fresh start? You’re never late to start accomplishing your goals. You can always make a fresh start and eventually work through the process until you accomplish your goal.
1. “Changing my nutrition and sticking to it was the best decision of my life.”
2. “The most noticeable progress isn’t physical.”
3. “I want everyone to understand that a healthy life is possible no matter what your starting weight may be.”
4. “Weight loss and hair gains!”
5. “Never in my wildest dreams would I have considered posting a photo that didn’t cut off at the neck or have a filter.”
6. years apart
7. “From obesity to bodybuilding in 2 years.”
8. “125 lbs to 220 lbs. 10 years”
9. A 136 lbs difference between the pics
10 “Roughly one year apart here, never even realized the progress in my face until I found an old selfie.”
11. “17 to 22. My hair doesn’t look like a bad wig anymore.”
12. “Obese my whole life and learning to eat more healthily, nutritionally, and emotionally.”
13. “When puberty hits you like a train.”
14. “The best thing I did for myself.”
15. Hard work really makes a difference.
16. “21 months — I manifested ’what if’ into a reality.”
17. “I’d hit a plateau at 138 lbs for months in 2019 before gaining 12 lbs over the past few months, but now I’m back on the Fresh healthy and losing train.”
What do you think about the above heroes? Did we motivate you to take a fresh start?