When life throws us major challenges, they can be difficult to deal with if we take them seriously. Resilience, as well as a lightheartedness and a sense of humor, are sometimes all that is required to cope with and recover from the challenges we face. “A light heart lives long,” after all, and we only get one free supply of life.
At anomalous club , we value people who are tenacious. As a result, we decided to gather a group of people who remained calm in the face of disasters, laughed at themselves, and planned ahead of time.
1. Coffee stains? Not anymore.
2. “I drew the bones on my cast, I left one blank so I could easily show people which one I broke when they asked what happened.”
3. “I made a beard comb out of a broken skateboard.”
4. Here’s a scar-based fish tattoo.
5. “Tree twisted and broken during a storm in my city turned into art.”
6. “I made a necklace from a rib I had removed.”
7. “I’ve been using makeup as a way to deal with chronic pain and I decided to create a Pink Floyd look.”
8. “My daughter and I created a new toy by combining 2 of her broken toys. This is Chelsea!”
9. “I didn’t have anyone to celebrate my graduation with, so I got myself a treat.”
10. “Turned a surgical scar into a branch of funny cartoons”
11. “I definitely recommend this for any broken hockey sticks. My new favorite decoration.”
12. “I found the perfect tattoo for my hand deformity!”
13. “I recycled my favorite broken vase.”
14. “I made a disco ball costume out of broken mirrors.”
15. “I transformed my wedding dress from my awful marriage into a costume for Halloween.”
Do you think a pinch of wit can help you get out of a sad or stressful situation? In the comments section below, we’d love to hear your thoughts