“The world is full of wonders,” said Sir David Attenborough, and he couldn’t be more correct. It’s the things that already exist and that we happen to see for the first time or photograph very well. It’s also the things that happen by chance, and we’re there to capture a photographic memory of them.
Now that I’ve seen everything, I’d like to express my gratitude to the 15 people who made sure to capture these incredible sights, either by accident or by frantically reaching for their phone.
1. “Finally got the money shot.”
2. “Squirrels forgot to check if they were sleeping on glass.”
3. “I saw the end of a rainbow at the beach today.”
4. “My pet bird taking a bath.”
5. An incredibly thin building.
6. “The reflection gave my cat human feet.”
7. “Rainy day in Ireland”
8. “I found the spot from this scene in the movie Gladiator while driving around Tuscany, Italy.”
9. “A girl lying back against a dog.”
10. “Came home and he was sitting there waiting for us like this.”
11. “This building paint that matches the sky.”
12. “Line for port-a-potty!”
13. “Auto-darkening lenses after looking through a metal mesh screen door on a sunny day.”
14. “As of today, this is the most unique image of lightning I’ve captured.”
Have you ever witnessed something that drew your attention and compelled you to grab your camera as quickly as possible?