While browsing the internet, we at Anomalous Club discovered that New York produces the most number of celebrities. It’s no wonder and makes sense because New York is a crowded city with many people who want to be famous.
But, unlike a lot of famous celebrities, not everyone is born in New York.
Therefore we at Anomalous decided to bring you a collection of celebrities that grew up in small cities across America. Moreover, they didn’t have any nepotism and still became famous.
1.January Jones. She was born in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, and grew up in Hacia. Hecia is a hometown with 93 people.
January’s father was a physiologist and her mom was a store manager.
2.Matthew Fox grew up in Crowheart, Wyoming that only has a population of 141 people.
His dad raised cattle while his mom was a teacher.
3.Viola Davis grew up in St. Matthews, South Carolina. It only has a population of 2,400.
Viola’s mom was a maid and a factory worker. Her dad was a horse trainer.
4. Michelle Monaghan grew up in Winthrop, Lowa. It has a population of 1,025.
Michele’s dad was a factory worker.
5. Patrick Dempsey grew up in Turner, Maine. It currently has a population of 5,816.
Patrick’s dad was an insurance salesman and he was a school secretary.
6. Kristen Wiig grew up in Canandaigua, New York with a population of 10,241.
Her dad was a marina at a lake and her mom was an artist.
7. John Corbett grew up in Wheeling, West Virginia. It has a population of 27,046.
John’s dad worked at a local music club and his mom was a waitress.
8. John Legend was born in Springfield, Ohio. It has a population of 58,957.
His dad was a factory worker, while his mom was a seamstress.
9. Megan Fox is from Rockwood, Tennessee. It has a population of 5,446.
Megan’s dad was a parole officer.
10. Pink grew up in Doylestown, Pennsylvania. It has a population of 8,282.
Pink’s dad was an insurance salesman and her mom was an ER nurse.
11. Halle Berry grew up in Oakwood, Ohio. It has a population of 8,958.
A single mother raised her from the age of 4.
12. John Duhamel grew up in Minot, North Dakota. It has a total population of 47,834.
John’s dad was a salesman and his mother was a teacher.
13. Octavia Spencer grew up in Montgomery, Alabama. It is a city with a population of 2000,603.
Octavia’s mother was a maid.
14. Mary Steenburgen grew up in Newport, Arkansas. It is a city with 7,552 people.
Mary’s dad was a freight train conductor and her mom was a school board secretary.
15. Jessica Lange grew up in Cloquet, Minnesota. Cloquet is a city with a population of 11,994.
Jessica’s dad was a traveling salesman.